Welcome to Fashion Plate

You've found the home of my fabulous hand-sewn retro Barbie fashions and delectable recipes from my cookbooks, Chocolate Crimes and Five Step to Chocolate Rehab.



Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slight Revision in Diet

If you read The Great Diet Scam over on Texas Jot (1/13/12), You know that I have not started any exercise or diet routine.  I am waiting until April to check out the body fat accumulation and form an appropriate plan. 
I have been fitting the ladies of the Barbie Nation with some new dresses. I can't help but notice that things are a little tight in the waist area for all of them. I'm sure it has something to do with the quality of patterns I purchased on ETSY and is no reflection on their body configuration.

When its all behind you, it is time to cut back.
 I am only slightly concerned that my own jeans seem a little snugger.  I was planning on two more weeks of unfettered eating, but maybe it is time to cut back on the second helpings. It's not that bad, is it? I didn't think so.  How about I just alter those Barbie patterns and have a piece of the White Texas Sheet Cake (see recipe on 12/16/11) I made this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to reform my diet and fitness plan too. I haven't started one since make up a New Year's resolution this year. But why wait for April, if you can start now?

    -Honeybee
    http://healthybeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete