Welcome to Fashion Plate

You've found the home of my fabulous hand-sewn retro Barbie fashions and delectable recipes from my cookbooks, Chocolate Crimes and Five Step to Chocolate Rehab.



Thursday, September 29, 2011

Revolting Barbies

What happens when you have a room full of women all competing for the glory of being recipe Queen for a Day?  There is just a little tension around the Brune kitchen.  To prevent further chaos, I've developed a plan to give each Barbie her due.  From now on, Barbie will be used only as a generic term; as in American.  Each young women will have her own name and identity. She will be allowed to select her wardrobe and be gainfully employed at the career of her choice. Let's hope this will once again bring harmony to my home. If not, I will send them all off to boarding school and just take photos of the clothes on hangars.

No comments:

Post a Comment