Welcome to Fashion Plate

You've found the home of my fabulous hand-sewn retro Barbie fashions and delectable recipes from my cookbooks, Chocolate Crimes and Five Step to Chocolate Rehab.



Monday, February 20, 2012

Sin in a Pan


Purloined this photo. My excuse? I have a bad cold.

This is is no way meant to be a reflection on Ginger's character, but I thought this recipe just went with the spirit of this long President's holiday...or should it be plural...Presidents' holiday?

Blend:




1 cup heavy cream


Beat:



layer two
Mix:



layer three
Mix:




Shave:


Ginger is taking advantage of the long weekend to show off her hostess wear. She is busy whipping up a little sin for Tyler...I mean Sin in a Pan...of course. What a fitting climax to their holiday together.

No comments:

Post a Comment