Welcome to Fashion Plate

You've found the home of my fabulous hand-sewn retro Barbie fashions and delectable recipes from my cookbooks, Chocolate Crimes and Five Step to Chocolate Rehab.



Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanks to My New Followers

I always love comments and appreciate my followers. It makes me feel connected to my audience. If you would like to become a follower, just sign up at the bottom of the page of blog entries.  It is that simple.  Then you can keep up with Fashion Plate without having to go to the website.
It DOES NOT give me access to your email, so relax and enjoy fashions from the Barbie Nation and delicious recipes from my kitchen and cookbooks and NO annoying ads!
It has been an exciting three months for the blog and I thank you for your interest.  I want to give a special shout out to my newest followers, Love Spirit and Audrey.  Welcome to the family!
Thanks to all of you who have checked out my new store on Etsy, Coco's Cache.  I'm glad you like the smock/aprons.

 Happy holiday wishes to my readers!                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment