Welcome to Fashion Plate

You've found the home of my fabulous hand-sewn retro Barbie fashions and delectable recipes from my cookbooks, Chocolate Crimes and Five Step to Chocolate Rehab.



Friday, December 2, 2011

Visit Coco's Cache at ETSY


Today, the Barbie Nation is celebrating the grand opening of my ETSY.com store, Coco's Cache, featuring my reversible smock/aprons.  I have yet to make them in Barbie size, so you'll just have to put up with a real person size photo. I featured the apron/smock entitled, Chocolate Garden, because you know how much we LOVE chocolate!
Check out the other apron/smocks at Coco's Cache at Etsy.  You can check out securely with PAYPAL or credit card, all handled by Etsy. It is a super, one-of-a-kind gift for cooks, new moms or teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment